Tai Chi works on both the body and mind. It brings about a state of mental calm and clarity. Tai Chi helps to overcome problems such as stress, anxiety, fatigue, and insomnia. Its gentle, steady, low-impact movements promote balance control, flexibility, and burns calories. Tai Chi is as effective as some more strenuous training without the downside. Therefore, Tai Chi is appropriate for all ages and physical strength levels. This is especially true for the elderly and those with chronic health problems.
Our Tai Chi Studio offers personal and private classes that take into consideration the student’s level of fitness and health condition. Please contact us for class schedules and begin to enjoy the benefits of Tai Chi.
Lessons available include:
• Eight-Sectioned Active Qi Gong (Baduanjin)
• Five-Animal Mimic Exercise (Wuqinxi)
• 24-Forms Taichi
• 42 Forms Yang style Tai Chi
• 83 Forms of Chen Style First Routine New Frame
• 49 Forms Chen style Taichi Sword
• 32 Yang Style Taichi Sword
• Tai Chi Kongfu Fan
• Huichun Healthcare exercise
Our Clinic only offers private class, $90 per hour, up to two family members. Call or email for more information.
Public Weekly Tai Chi Classes
1. 49 Forms Chen style Taichi Sword
Time: Wednesday 1-2pm
Location: Yosan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
13315 Washington Bl. Los Angeles, CA90066
2. 83 Forms of Chen Style First Routine New Frame
Time: Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm
Location: In-Spiraling Movement Arts Gyrotonic Studio
2001 S. Barrington Ave Suite movement
112, Los Angeles, CA 90025