COVID-19—reopen the office policy
We want to share with you below what we are doing to help maintain a healthy and safe environment, in addition to following guidelines from the CDC and regional public health agencies.
- You are pre-screened on the phone when making an appointment for possible COVID-19 symptoms, air travel history, and exposure to anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 regardless of testing, and recovering status if you had COVID-19.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will pre-check you for temperature as well as asking you the above questions again. We will give you an opportunity to sit and relax in our specifically designed physical distancing waiting room. We will usher you promptly to your treatment room when possible.
- We will be wearing masks during your visit for your protection. We frequently disinfect all surfaces throughout the office. We disinfect each treatment room after every single visit or use.
- We have rearranged our office space to ensure and encourage social distancing for both our employees and our patients.
- We are asking for credit cards to be on file for all appointments and herb orders for faster and touchless checkout. We are also asking for your email address so we can email you receipts/superbills and communicate important information.
- Please dress properly for your treatment including using a face mask out on the street for your own protection. We may not be able to provide you with a facial mask since we have a limited supply.
Thank you for collaborating with us in providing a safe and healthy environment for all. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask